Zone Manager Web Access
The Zone Manager Web Interface provides all the essential features to allow delivery management via the Internet. The key benefits are:
- Puts the responsibility and effort of entering bookings back onto suppliers and trade contractors
- Allows real-time site booking at gate locations which have no network access but which do have 3G mobile connectivity
- Links an off-site holding park to the system to enable remote management
- No software need to be installed on users computers
- 24/7 availability
With the hosted option we provide the website for you - see here for more details about this. This means no local IT requirements and a system can be up and running with a few days.
Trade Contractors and Suppliers can enter requests or, if permitted, fully manage their bookings directly on-line. The site manager can manage bookings, changing or deletingthem and can confirm or reject requests. The Project Manager can be given access to check that the right materials are coming in at the right time.
Vehicles can be booked on or off-site via the interface. A remote holding park has similar features so even if this is just a 'muddy field', away from the main site you have control. As vehicles arrive and depart from either the holding park or site the on-line diary updates to show their status.
- 24 hour view of diary. Diary shows status of booking e.g. in-park, on-site
- Booking notice period and maximum time on site limits. Booking Cut-off deadline.
- Enter, view and edit bookings or booking requests
- Copy bookings feature
- Resources such as Fork Lifts, Hoist or Cranes can be booked
- Users login restricts what can be done
- Remote Gate or Holding booking
- Building, Zone, Gate and Vehicle Type restrictions
- Audit log of activity kept
- Performance reporting. e.g. Lateness, unplanned load arrivals, over or under booking of time
- Materials delivered
- CO2 reporting
- Other users bookings can be made anonymous.
- Administrative access gives ability to manage any users bookings
- Administrator can approve booking requests
- Project Manager or Client access to view but not make changes
- On-line Help, including Site Plan and Maps
Installation options: Site based server PC with internet access or remotely hosted system. Please contact us for further details.